Weidmüller – the name stands for competence, audacity, performance, pioneering spirit and reliability since 1850. Whether shipbuilding, automotive or renewable energies: we enable our customers to meet their challenges in the best possible way – with innovative products and future-oriented solutions. You are looking for a partner that you can depend on.
We are your experts for the best connections in Industrial Connectivity.
PROtop Power Supplies
Permanent supply in any environment, today and in the future – our high-performance power supply PROtop is fit for digitalization.
- PROtop combines highest efficiency and compact housings with high durability and direct parallel connection without diode modules. This reduces costs and creates space in the cabinet. Due to the powerful DCL technology, even difficult loads – motors, for instance – are operated smoothly, while circuit breakers are triggered reliably. The good communication capability allows permanent condition monitoring and full integration with control systems.
Heavy Duty Connectors
RockStar® connectors ensure safe and reliable transmission of power, signals and data in industrial environments – from the control cabinet to the field.
- Nine insert families in up to twelve sizes
- Safe transmission of currents up to 35 amps and voltages up to 830 volts
- Reliable signal transmission at packing densities up to 216 poles
- Screw, tension spring, crimp, axial, PUSH IN, and SNAP IN connection
Cord sets, patchcords and cables
Whether standardized or individual: our demand-oriented assembly services support you in handling even the most complex of cabling tasks.
- Various individualization levels to meet your needs in every planning situation
- Demand-oriented cable lengths, plugs, markings, or colors from a batch size of one
- Compatible for use in robots and with recyclable, halogen-free cables
- Create your own variations with the aid of our online configurator
PUSH IN Terminal Blocks
Direct plug connectors with PUSH IN technology reduce connection times for solid wires and those with crimped on wire-end ferrules by up to 50 % compared to clamping yoke terminals. The conductor is simply inserted in the clamping unit to get a safe, gas-tight connection. Even flexible conductors can be connected without tools and trouble. Safe and reliable connections are crucial, especially under harsh conditions, such as those in the process industry. Our PUSH IN technology guarantees excellent contact security and ease of handling, even in demanding applications.
- Release of conductor without any tool
- Flexible mounting foot for compensation of different terminal rail dimensions
- Clear differentiation of functional areas
- Slim design for large amount of cabinet space
- Vibration-resistant and gas-tight connection with copper power rails and stainless steel spring
Lightening and Surge Protection
Fuseless operation up to 315 A
Ever more efficient overvoltage protection solutions are required, especially in energy supply areas like renewable energy generation, process industry, and building infrastructure. VARITECTOR PU AC surge protection devices offer a leading price-performance ratio. They enable fuseless operation up to 315 A, are certified according to UL 1449 Ed. 4 and convince with particularly efficient design.
- Fuseless operation up to 315 A backup fuse
- Certification in accordance with current IEC/EN standards and UL 1449 Ed. 4 for worldwide application
- Full protection status control with optional pre-warning function
- Intelligent locking mechanisms ensure reliable operation even under harsh environmental conditions
Branch Rated, Supplementary and Electronic Circuit Protection Weidmuller’s DIN-rail mounted circuit breakers are available for use in applications where circuit protection must be able to distinguish between circuit overloads and short circuits. Each circuit breaker has the ability to be reset without the need to change components. All circuit breakers are available with an assortment of jumpers and marking tags.