For all good design, technical requirements are the foundation to any successful product or process. Getting the essence up front means a more market-ready product.
• Detailed Project Specification (Statement of Work, Technical Requirements, etc.)
• Project Management (Budget, schedule and costs)
2. Proof-of-Concept/Rapid Prototype
Being able to create a physical concept aids in a product’s life cycle. The ideas generated and learning at an early stage, also increases a product’s release.
• Receive a “napkin-sketch” and create prototypes
• Ability to create quick-turn concept components
3. Design Engineering
A product’s heart is a solid, cost-effective design. Focusing on a product’s requirements and enhancing them is key in a product’s life cycle.
• Detailed electromechanical product development
• 3D CAD Models, Drawings and Assemblies (SolidWorks)
• Ability to co-design with constant, consistent communication
4. Process Engineering (DFM)
Detailed analysis of both design and manufacturability is an area that requires knowledgeable application of engineering principles.
• Service to ensure optimum manufacturability
• Work closely with customers for existing and future considerations and anticipations
5. Procurement Planning
Improving on-time delivery and reducing the cost to service customers through customer focused Supply Chain Solutions
• Inventory Stocking Solutions
• Customer Forecasting
• Life Cycle Management
• Vendor Reductions
• Consolidated Shipments
• Design Registration and Special Pricing Agreements
Utilization of skilled operators to manufacture products to the expected quality standards, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Detailed work instructions to assure standardization in production processes
• Trained to industry standards
• Continuous improvement
• ISO certified
• On-time shipments
7. Service and Support
The tireless commitment for an A-level product to be produced every time.
• Continuation of engineering services
• End of life component sourcing
• Design improvements
• Manufacturing improvements
Providing services for every step in a product’s lifecycle
Engineering and Production problem solvers
Personalized Distribution Services