Agility EMS is proud to feature Honeywell’s MIP Series!
The MIP Series offers a heavy duty, media-isolated pressure transducer in a compact, stainless-steel construction for use with a wide range of media including aggressive fluids and water. The MIP Series provides a cost-competitive solution for wide-ranging potential applications in tough environments.
The MIP Series provide true measurement performance over the compensated temperature range – small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
The MIP Series also operates reliably in the presence of electromagnetic fields, such as wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices. Hermetically welded design supports almost any media without the use of an internal seal. The sensors are designed to be used in harsh environments that see aggressive media.
- Rugged, stainless-steel construction
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Total Error Band ±0.75 %FSS to ±1.0 %FSS (-40°C to 125°C)
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.15 %FSS BFSL
- Long term stability: ±0.25 %FSS
- Radiated immunity: 100 V/m
- Drinking water approval: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- CE, RoHS, REACH compliant
- Mis-wiring and over voltage protection
- Over voltage protection ±40 Vdc
- Industrial: pumps (water, hydraulic fluids), compressors (compressed air), process (food, beverage, oil, gas, steam)
- HVAC/R: refrigerants (butane, propane, ammonia, CO2, R134A, R407C, R410A, R448A/Solstice® N40, R32 and R1234ze, R1234yf, glycol + water
- Transportation: gasoline, diesel fuel, engine oil, brake fluid, coolants, CNG
- Medical: O2, N2, CO2, N2O, air
Current and new customers can learn more about Honeywell and its products by contacting an Agility EMS representative at 1 (800) 592-9519 or on our website at agilityems.com.
For more information about Agility EMS and Honeywell, email info@AgilityEMS.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook!