Need A Quote
Production Operator-Level 1
Job Description Summary
A key member of the Production team who has worked in an electromechanical assembly environment and is proficient at demonstrating good mechanical skills as well as an understanding of the processes related to assembly of electromechanical components with a high degree of quality and ability to train. This individual will be given direction by the Production Supervisor.
- Assemble Products-75%
- Light Assembly, including kitting, indicator assembly, packaging, and miscellaneous Value-Added modifications.
- Ability to operate presses, hand tools, measuring devices and other equipment as needed
- Minimal Score of 717 on Operator Skills Matrix
- Perform and follow machine cleaning procedure(s).
- Meet customer deadlines and expectations.
- Maintain accurate records for inventory consumption and labor time on jobs.
- Perform packaging, labeling and paperwork routing per established guideline.
- Support training to production assemblers as well as operating machinery –10%
- Train staff on operations process including how to use presses, hand tools, measuring devices and other equipment as needed
- Perform First, In-process and Final Inspections–10%
- Capable of interpreting customer and internal drawings of the product to be manufactured.
- Follow production packet process to include all checks and tests to ensure the product is built to customer expectation and a high level of quality is achieved.
- Must be familiar with IPC A-620 requirements for cable and wire harness assemblies and have the ability to utilize the literature for verification.
- Report problems and off standard conditions to the Production Supervisor promptly.Comply with rules and regulations of Agility, including, but not limited to: Environmental Health and Safety
- Other duties as required–5%
1. 40 hours per week with overtime as needed.
2. Ability to lift up to 25-30 pounds
3. Production floor environment
Education, Skill and Experiences
1. High school diploma
2. 3 to 5 years of production floor experience
3. Able to read, speak, and understand English.
4. Able to interpret and follow work instructions.
5. Complete tasks in a timely manner ensuring high quality.
6. Live the HEART values of the company.