Need A Quote
Buyer level 1
Job Description Summary
1. Create and Manage POs(Shorter LT Parts)-50%
a. Create PO’s for assigned supplier base and non-franchised vendors using system buy reports or manual orders.
b. Update and maintain ERP with the latest sales acknowledgements and order information.
c. Confirm purchase orders have been received, acknowledged, and delivery provided by suppliers entered in system.
d. Negotiate with Vendors to provide the most value to Agility
a. Maintain inventory for customer forecasts and inventory agreements.
b. Maintain purchase orders via Change Suggestions expediting or pushing out orders to ensure on-time delivery while maximizing inventory turns.
a. Lead our Material Review Board (MRB) and process defect materials as directed by Quality
b. Part Maintenance. Assist with Custom Solutions Quoting and Sourcing
4.Perform other duties as assigned
- 40hours over 5 days per week.
- Agility Office environment.
- External training as needed.
- Ensure Agility EMS culture and core values are reflected in all interactions
Education, Skill and Experiences
- High School Degree Required, 2or 4-year degree preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills to work with team members, clients and suppliers.
- APICS/ASCMCertification preferred.
- Experience using ERP system, preferably Epicor.
- Be able to work competently with company systems: Epicor, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Telephone, and Internet.
- Operate in an organized method with high Attention to Detail.