Need A Quote
Production Operator-Entry Level
Job Description Summary
A key member of the production team who has developed a basic understanding of electromechanical assembly as well as entry level experience working in a manufacturing environment. It is required that this individual can develop basic mechanical skills through proper training, to provide assembly workmanship that results in a level of high quality. This individual will be given direction by the Production Supervisor.
1. Light Assembly, including kitting, light electro-mechanical assembly, packaging, and miscellaneous value-added modifications.
2. Meet customer deadlines and expectations.
3. Ability to utilize jigs, testing, and packaging materials needed.
4. Able to utilize hand tools and measurement devices.
5. Capable of following out verbal or written instructions.
6. Capable of interpreting customer and internal drawings of the product to be manufactured.
7. Follow Agility EMS’ production packet process to include all checks and tests to ensure the product is built to customer expectation and results with a high degree of quality.
8. Maintain accurate records for inventory consumption and labor time on jobs.
9. Perform packaging, labeling, and paperwork routing per established guidelines.
10. Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
11. Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of departmental objectives and to develop individual skills.
12. Comply with rules and regulations of Agility, including, but not limited to Environmental Health and Safety
13. Maintain a positive attitude and a quality-conscious eye for detail.
14. Report problems and off standard conditions to the Production Supervisor promptly.
15. Other duties as required.
1. 40 hours per week with overtime as needed.
2. Ability to lift up to 25-30 pounds
3. Production floor environment
Education, Skill and Experiences
1. High school diploma
2. Able to read, speak, and understand English.
3. Able to interpret and follow work instructions.
4. Complete tasks in a timely manner ensuring high quality.
5. Live the HEART values of the company.